♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡ MASSIVE NATURAL AND CRUELTY-FREE BEAUTY PRODUCT GIVEAWAY ♡[๏ᴥ๏]♡
So i promised another huge giveaway for all my lovely followers in order to give them the opportunity to experience some of my favorite beauty products - and here it is! They’ll help keep all external parts of your glowing with radiance - and smelling great too :) These fifteen amazing, high-quality products together are valued at around $170 - so it’s an absolutely awesome prize to receive!
- formula 10.0.6 passionfruit and green tea daily foaming cleanser
- formula 10.0.6 peppermint and coconut calming breakout mask
- formula 10.0.6 sea kelp and calendula oil-absorbing mud mask
- bellaboo facial exfoliator with organic sea buckthorn berry and rice bran powder
- bellaboo moisturizer with organic sea buckthorn berry and ylang flower
- beauty essentials pure rosehip oil
- lucas’ papaw ointment
- lush “vanillary” perfume stick
- lush “sweet lips” vanilla and chocolate sugar lip scrub
- witch hazel blemish stick
- organix smoothing shea butter conditioner
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E shampoo
- palmers’ cocoa butter formula with vitamin E conditioner
- st. ives exfoliating apricot scrub
- moroccan oil hair treatment
TOTAL APPROXIMATE GIVEAWAY VALUE: OVER $170
1. You must be following me, favorite-recipes, as i’ll be checking every reblog & I’mextremely thorough
2. Reblogs only, likes will not count
3. The more you reblog this post, the higher your chances are of winning!
4. Must reach a minimum of 500 notes
5. The winner will be picked through a random number generator
I am willing to ship anywhere worldwide, and you must be willing to give me your address if you are chosen as the winner - or the prize will be given to another entrant.
THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON JUNE 5TH, 2013
I wish you all the best of luck! ⫕｡◕‿‿◕｡⫖
Someone please explain to me why Will Smith looks exactly the same as he did in 1989
one time in high school i didnt read the assigned book and i was like fuck it imma write this essay anyway and i had no idea what the book was even about or who the characters were so i just spewed out some shit about archetypes and the teacher came up to me after class and told me i was the only student who truly understood the book
just a friendly reminder that if you drink and drive you’re a fucking douchebag and everyone hates you
New Zealand’s biggest anti drink-driving campaign is literally
Australia uses a very similar one. The two countries really are like siblings.
yeah, we got the looks, and they got the sheep
My aunt met someone at her store who worked on the set of The Avengers and he told her about how RDJ and Tom Hiddleston were always pranking each other on set and how Robert and Tom were doing a scene together and Robert couldn’t stay still in his Iron Man suit because he was feeling really uncomfortable so they had to take a break and during break Tom walked up to Robert and said, “It’s called itching powder”, took a sip of his water, and walked away.
Shout out to the guy in the back who seems really unsure about his life.